How do I qualify for this program?
- Your combined gross annual income meets the requirement for the home you wish to buy;
- You are required to have some savings to get started in the program;
- You fill out the application thoroughly; don’t hesitate to contact us if you don’t understand some questions or simply want us to walk you though it;
- We meet and answer any questions;
- We have helped many people across the country get into their home, let’s start your program now!
How much home can I get?
This all depends on the your particular situation. That is why we encourage you to complete out our questionnaire or walk through it together. We will work with you to make your life comfortable and still allow you to live your life!
How do I know if I have enough income to afford the monthly payment?
To make sure this is successful for you we will want to make sure your monthly rent and future purchase payment amounts plus any car or other ongoing payments do not exceed more than 40% of your monthly GROSS income.
Can I sublet or rent part of my home during the lease?
No. As part of the lease, subletting isn’t allowed during the time in which we are working together. This is in order to make sure you wouldn’t be held liable if things were to go wrong because of someone else.
What are my options if I don’t have the savings but can afford the monthly payments?
What previous successful clients have done are:
- Save it and contact us when you have it.
- Sell off one or more of your toys, vehicles, etc.
- Save your tax money or use bonus money.
- If you almost have it, offer something as collateral for the rest.
If I am new to the country or if I am self-employed can I still Rent-to-Own?
Our Rent-to-Own program is perfect for recent immigrants or self-employed individuals who can’t get bank financing.
Can I still qualify with bad credit?
Yes you can. We have an amazing Rent to own Program. As long as you are willing, our team of qualified experts will work with you to get your credit back on track.
How is my future purchase price determined?
Your purchase price is agreed upon near the beginning of you program!
Can I paint the walls?
Yes, minor upgrades are generally permitted to increase the value of the home. Remember you are not yet the owner so any repairs must be approved by us.
Am I responsible for the utilities?
Yes this includes heat, electricity, water and sewer, cable, phone, internet and personal contents insurance just as you would rent or owning any home.
Am I allowed pets?
What if I have a bankruptcy in my financial history?
If the bankruptcy is discharged, we will work with you to help you regain your credit through our RTO Program and thereby help you qualify for a mortgage.
What if I just changed jobs?
That is fine as long as you are still able to make your monthly payments, and are still in the same field of work.
Who pays for home repairs while we are renting?
Cost for repairs will be discussed on a case by case basis.
How long do I have before I must purchase the home?
Program lengths will vary from person to person, any where from 1-4 years.